20 Questions With Greg O’Shea
- When are you happiest?
Out on the River Shannon with my family
- What is the best advice you’ve ever been given?
Control the controllables
- What’s your most treasured possession?
The watch my parents gave me for my graduation
- Past, present or future, which five people are on the guest list for your ideal dinner party??
Will Smith, Coby Bryant, Tyson Gay, Kevin Hart, Michelle Obama
- Do you have any pre-match rituals?
- What is one moment in sporting history that you will never forget?
Munster winning the Heineken Cup in 2006
- What quote do you live by?
If you want something, go get it.
- A film you’d watch again tonight?
Pursuit of happiness
- What is your favourite post-exercise snack?
A glass of milk
- What advice would you give to young athletes who have ambitions of turning pro?
You are going to have to make a lot of sacrifices but it will be worth it
- What is your all-time favourite food?
- Your idea of hell on earth?
Being buried alive
- Who is the one sports person living or dead that you wish you could meet? Mohammed Ali
- What is on your bucket list?
Great Barrier Reef, Sky Diving and learning how to surf a barrel wave
- What did you learn about yourself through your experience on Love Island?
Always be true to yourself
- Is there a simple nutrition tip you wish you knew sooner?
Carbs are essential for training
- It is your turn to cook, what is your go-to dinner you can throw together?
- What living person do you most admire?
- How would you like to be remembered?
- What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
Going on Love Island
Greg O’Shea will be at the NDC stand at the National Ploughing Championships on the 17th September! Greg will be hosting ‘Grá Island’ with Marty Morrissey.. this is the blind date contest you’ll want to see! We are looking for participants so if you’re sound, single & up for the craic email us NOW to learn more; firstname.lastname@example.org! Come visit us in Block 3, Row 18, Stand 397 #Ploughing19