TASTY & TEMPTING
Step by Step (tick the boxes as you go)
- 1 To stew the apple, cut the apple into small cubes place in a saucepan with 2 tablespoons of water and cinnamon. Simmer until the apple is tender.
- 2 Fold the crepes in half and then in half again.
- 3 Spoon on the yogurt and spoon on the stewed apple on top.
- 4 Sprinkle on flaked almonds.
- 5 Optional drizzle on honey.
- A dozen of crepes (pre-made or homemade with our recipe)
- 2 red eating apples
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 250ml natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp flaked & toasted almonds
- Optional - drizzle honey