The most simple but fun to bake sweet treat for kids. Cut the biscuits into love hearts or any shape you may like!
- 1 Sieve the flour, put into a food processor if you have one, add the, vanilla, sugar and butter and blitz into find bread crumbs. This can be done by hand also.
- 2 Remove from the processor bring together.
- 3 Roll the dough into a thin round. About 4mm in depth. You want the biscuit to be as fine as possible.
- 4 Cut the dough with a pastry cutter of your choice.
- 5 Put onto a baking tray covered with parchment paper and bake for 10- 12 minutes or until golden brown on the top.
- 6 Remove from the oven. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely. Once cool, dust with icing sugar!
- 170g plain white flour
- 100g castor sugar
- 1/4 teasp vanilla extract
- 110g butter
- Food processor
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
More tasty recipes like this
More tasty recipes
- 4 servs
- 25 min
- Makes 25 Pancakes/Serves 6 servs