PANCAKES WITH PANACHE
It’s really, really easy to make savoury pancakes that are really, really tasty. You’ll be surprised what happens when you add mushroom spinach and cheese. Expect clean plates all round!
Step by Step (tick the boxes as you go)
- 1 Gently fry the garlic with mushrooms in a frying pan until soft and cooked through.
- 2 Add the spinach to the frying pan.
- 3 Once the spinach is wilted spoon onto the crepes.
- 4 Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and serve.
- Two dozens of crepes (pre-made or homemade with our recipe)
- 200g mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 400g spinach
- 100g cheddar cheese