Röstis of potato, fish, carrot, celery and Comté served with roasted vine tomatoes and dill crème fraîche.
Created by Gráinne and Shauna Moggan
Preparation time: 15 mins | Total time: 60 mins
Step by Step (tick the boxes as you go)
- 1 Preheat the oven to 180°C / gas mark 4.
- 2 Grate the potatoes, carrots and celery.
- 3 Place the mixture between two clean tea towels and roll to squeeze out the moisture. Then transfer mix to a bowl.
- 4 Grate the cheese and roughly chop all of the fish. Add both to the vegetable mix.
- 5 Season well with salt and pepper.
- 6 Add 4 tbsps of olive oil and shape the mix into flat patties, about 6 inches in diameter. You should have approx 12 patties in total.
- 7 Place patties on lined baking trays and pop into oven for 45 mins or until golden and crispy around the edges.
- 8 Add the vine tomatoes to the tray for the last 15 mins.
- 9 Stack two röstis on a plate with a side of tomatoes and top with crème fraîche and a sprinkle of fresh dill.
- 500g fish pie mix (salmon, white fish and smoked fish)
- 4 sticks celery
- 4 medium carrots
- 4 medium potatoes
- 150g Comté cheese
- 150g crème fraîche
- Punnet of vine tomatoes (vine still attached)
- Handful of fresh dill
- Salt and pepper (to taste)