Competition Time Dare To Dairy With Mary Berry
The National Dairy Council is excited to announce that Mary Berry will be the Star Guest at the NDC stand at this year’s National Ploughing Championships being held in Screggan, Tullamore, Co. Offaly 18th – 20th September 2018.
To celebrate Mary’s attendance at the Ploughing, we are launching a really exciting competition. We are inviting you to create something unique and delicious that can be served at Afternoon Tea at Ploughing with Mary. It can be sweet or savoury but must contain dairy produce in some form. The three best recipes will be selected and the finalists will present their delicacy for tasting by Mary and guests and enjoy afternoon tea at the NDC Stand at the National Ploughing Championships.
Prizes: Each finalist will receive a €300 voucher for Ballymaloe Cookery School and an Afternoon Tea Hamper filled with Goodies.
How to enter: Send your recipes to include full details on ingredients, method, cooking times and a picture.
By Email: email@example.com
By Post: Dairy Competition, The National Dairy Council, The Studio, 55c Maple Avenue, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin A94 HY83.
Closing date for all entries is 5.00pm Friday 10th August, 2018.
Clearly mark your entry DARE TO DAIRY WITH MARY
Terms & Conditions of Competition
- All entrants MUST be over 18 at the time of entering
- The prize consists of one €300 voucher for Ballymaloe Cookery School plus one Afternoon Tea Hamper. There is one prize per finalist.
- The finalists MUST be available to attend and present their pre-prepared dish on Wednesday 19th September at the NDC Exhibition Stand at the National Ploughing Championships in Screggan, Tullamore, Co Offaly. If a finalist is unable to attend on the day, the NDC reserves the right to select an alternative finalist.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Your recipe and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which you submit will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. The NDC reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- The Judges’ decision is final.
- Photo rights and assignment of intellectual property rights: By sending the photograph and the recipe to National Dairy Council (NDC) the participant transfers any intellectual property rights of the recipe and the photograph, without receiving any compensation for this purpose.
- Similarly, the participant expressly authorises the NDC to publish the recipe and the photograph, with or without their name, on the contest website and to reproduce and compile it with other recipes in a cookbook, in paper or digital format, for further distribution.
- Exclusions, restrictions and permissions: Owners, employees and family members of the organiser and entities related to the competition cannot participate in the contest.
- Your personal data will only be used for the processing of the competition entries and the judging process and will not be shared with any third party other than the assigned judging panel
- Photos: Photos will be taken at the Afternoon Tea event and will be used for media and PR purposes.
- Communication about the Contest: The finalists will be contacted directly by the NDC.
- Disputes: In the event of disputes and disagreement on the application and interpretation of these regulations, the organiser will decide any question relating to the application of this Regulation. In the absence of specific information provided for by the regulations and alternatively by country law, the applicable law will be the law of the country in which the case arises.