Paddy’s Power Omelette
Whether you’re recovering from Cheltenham or gearing up for Ireland’s final Six Nations clash, we have the breakfast for you.
This cheesy omelette is packed with flavor, goodness and is ooooozing with Paddy’s Day love…
Only 7 steps between you and a snazzy breakfast insta’, so let’s get this show on the road…
- 1 Put the spinach, chives, parsley and milk in a food processor and blitz until smooth. You may need to scrape down the greens with a spatula halfway through the process. If you do not have a food processor you can finely chop ingredients.
- 2 Add the whole eggs and blitz again to combine, then season the mixture well salt and freshly ground pepper.
- 3 Heat your butter in a frying pan over a medium-high heat and pour in half the mixture. Tilt the pan until the mixture completely covers the base.
- 4 Cook for 2 minutes until just set underneath and then add the red peppers and feta cheese.
- 5 Fold the omelette in half and then cook for a further 2 minutes or until it is cooked to your liking.
- 6 Repeat with the remaining mixture to make a second omelette.
- 7 Serve the omelettes hot from the pan or allow to cool and cut in half for a lunch on the Go!
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- Large handful of chives
- Large handful of flat-leaf parsley
- 75ml milk
- 4 large free-range eggs
- 1 ½ tbsp Irish Butter
- 1 large red pepper
- 100g Feta Cheese
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Non-stick frying pan
- Food processor (optional)
More tasty recipes like this
More tasty recipes
- 4 servs
- 60 min
- 12 pancakes servs